Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Small Things ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Uh oh...I was supposed to post this card on Tuesday, so I'm double posting today!!

Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #365.  I love this week's sketch and the soft look of the card I created. It was quick and simple to make too. :)  There is also an optional theme that I didn't go with...shades of one color.

Make sure you check out what the other designers created using this sketch HERE, and if you get a chance to play we'd love to see what you create!



Whip Cream
Pineapple Smoothie
Black Licorice

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 

Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...