Friday, February 23, 2018

Hero City ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today I have a fun card to share with you that focuses on a die in the Bloom This Way Catalog and makes a great masculine card. I'm sure plenty of ladies will love it too.  I think it's pretty cool! :)
I created this card for my February stamp a stacks which ironically got changed to one date...March 1.  lol
The background of this card can be created a few different ways (use a brayer, sponge it, watercolor it, use pan pastels).  I'm sure there's more, but these are a few different techniques I would use to create it.  I went with pan pastels for this card and getting the color on is SO fast and easy!  The die is longer than what is shown on my card.  I cut part of it off on the right side and put it behind the front piece.  I just think this die is SO cool, don't you?!
Whip Cream
Summer Days
Beach Breeze
Beach Ball
Catalina Splash
Black Licorice

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

Aerosol hairspray
Birthday Wishes stamp from December Bloom Box



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...