Friday, December 15, 2017

Day 10 of 12 Days of Deals with FSJ

Just a few more days of deals left and today is a great one if you love bling!  
I have to admit I don't have these and I will be purchasing them (along with a few other goodies...with only $5 shipping!).  :) 
AC-0178 Rainbow Drops was $24.95 now $14.97 p. 325.

Check out a few cards using the Rainbow Drops on Fun Stampers Journey blog HERE.

To order go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.

Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn


If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...