Friday, December 15, 2017

Birthday Song ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's card was one of the cards I created for my December winter stamp a stack.  It was inspired by sketch #10 over at Journey Sketches on Facebook.  
When I create cards for my December stamp a stack I like to make sure I create cards that they can use for Christmas, but I also want to make sure they can be used as a winter birthday, anniversary or maybe even a thinking of you kind of card if they already have their own Christmas cards.  
I used the retired stamp set Birthday Song from November's Bloom Box.  I colored the bird using Color Burst Pencils and used baby oil and FSJ's  color burst blenders to blend the colors together.  I also spritzed the bird and leaves with sparkle silk that has been mixed with 70% rubbing alcohol and put in one of FSJ's media misters (I do about 6-7 drops of sparkle silk in the mister then fill the rest with rubbing alcohol).  To see all of the products used on today's card go to the bottom of this post.
 
Whip Cream
Beach Breeze
Beach Ball
River Stone
Black Licorice

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.

Have you ever wanted to create something, 

but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn


If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 

Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

Retired Birthday Song Bloom Box Stamp
Bloom Benefit Brocade Imprints Embossing Folder (free with $100 order)
Used baby oil with color burst blenders after coloring with color burst pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...