Thursday, November 2, 2017

World Map ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today I'm celebrating 27 years with my sweet hubby!
Each year I try to make him a unique and special card.
I think it's going to be hard to beat last year's card, but I love how this one turned out!
I was in the mood for a little watercolor, but nothing difficult so I stamped a big background stamp and pretty much did a watercolor wash...so simple! :)
All supplies used are listed at the bottom of my post. 

Whip Cream
Limeade Splash
Pool Play
Catalina Splash

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Right now you can join Fun Stampers Journey for only $25!!  
Don't miss out on this great deal!
It goes until November 30!
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

Fabriano 140# Hot Press Watercolor Paper 
1/2" Flat and Round #4 Paintbrushes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...