Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Dandelion Wishes Again ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

I have another card to share with you made with the stamp set Dandelion Wishes.  This time I used the emboss resist technique and did some sponging.

I dabbed on the color this time instead of rubbing the sponge back and forth.  It takes a bit longer to do this type of sponging, but the look is very soft and well blended when you have the patience to do it this way. :)


I started by stamping my images using Clear Pigment Ink, then embossed it with white embossing powder.  After that is when the magic begins...if you're patient enough! I started dabbing the color on with my sponges.  I really wanted the bottom of this to all be green, but I stamped one of the dandelions too close to the bottom so I only got the corner instead.  After the green I used a couple of different blues and sponged until I liked the color and they were blended together.


Whip Cream
Pool Play
Beach Ball
Limeade Splash
Kiwi Slice


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...