Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Rainbow Bubbles Card and Video ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

I have a cute card to share with you today that was inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #309.  Once again I stretched the sketch a bit because I didn't make three symmetrical  things, but a fish and two sets of bubbles instead.  I made a video that's posted below on how I made this card and also to promote this stamp set...

This set is due out in the Spring into Summer catalog beginning in April, however it is being released for one week (February 13- February 19) for anyone who purchases $50 of product.  If you would like this set go to my website www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn, order $50 worth of product and you will get a notification that you can purchase this set (SS-0418).  It's as easy as that!  Make sure you watch my video below to check out the stamp set!



This was another fun sketch to work with!  Make sure you check out all the fantastic cards made by the design team HERE.  We'd love to see what you can create with this design too. 




Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card

Rainbow Bubbles (out for a one week release February 13 - February 19).  It will then be available starting April 1! :D








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...