Saturday, February 11, 2017

Projects for RG Presents...Spring into Summer

These are the four cards we will be making  for the RG Presents...Spring into Summer Event on March 25.  There is still time to sign up while the price is only $75.  I'd love to have you join me, but if you can't you can still create them at home. :)  If you can't do it that day you won't be able to view the whole day with RG and the Journey Crew, but they will have video available to show you how to create each of the cards.  Go to my website at www.funstamperjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn to sign up using the code BD-0235.  If you have any questions you can contact me right at the top of my blog.








Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...