Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Tag Elements ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Christmas Card

Oops!!  I forgot to post today's card for Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday's sketch challenge.  I loved the sketch we had to work with and used some supplies that I've used on a few other cards I've made lately.


This was a hard card to get a good picture of since the snowflakes have sparkles, the white paper is shimmery and so is the silver paper!


Make sure you check out all the other great cards made with this week's sketch HERE .  So fun to see how everyone else thinks and creates. :)  If you get a chance make sure you play along too.  We'd love to see what you create!


See the difference in these two pics?  Now use your imagination and pretend it's not quite as shimmery and shiny as the top, but not as dull as the bottom. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card


Stamp Sets:
Tag Elements
Card Stock:
Pearl and Brushed Silver
Ink Pads:
Journey Silver
Supplies:
Oval Dies, Pretty Flakes Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...