Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Lovely Day ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday's sketch challenge #296.  This week we also have an optional theme of Thanksgiving, but I opted for something different because of my open house later this week.


What a fun sketch to work with!  Make sure you check out all the other fun creations at Try Stampin' on Tuesday HERE.  We'd love to see what you create if you get a chance to play along. :)


I used Pan Pastels to color in the flower petals because it's so quick and easy to do. :)


Some dry embossing for the background and a few pearls to finish off my card. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card


Stamp Sets:
Lovely Day p. 58 (AT-0188) $7.95
Sentimental Prints p. 206 (SS-0072) $19.95


Card Stock:
Pool Play p. 288 (CS-0092) $6.95
Black Licorice p. 289 (CS-0003) $6.95
Whip Cream p. 289 (CS-0040) $6.95


Ink Pads:
Pool Play p. 288 (IP-0051) $7.95
Black Licorice p. 289 (IP-0041) $7.95


Supplies:
Petals Wall Embossing Folder p. 264 (EF-0007) $4.95
Party Pop Pan Pastels p. 280 (JM-0081) $49.95
Pearls p. 307 (AC-0024) $3.95

2 comments:

  1. Sara, I love your cards. I taught this design layout to a group of friends, except at the time I didn't have that flower stamp and had to substitute. Since then I have bought Lovely Day. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Betty! I appreciate you stopping by! I get inspired by other people's cards too and I'm so glad they have them out there or I'd be in trouble at times. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...