Saturday, November 12, 2016

Autumn Days - Again! ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

I have a feeling these are the last fall cards I'll be posting in a while.  Yuppers, the color here in my part of Michigan is pretty much gone.  There's an occasional tree here and there that are a little behind with some bright red, yellow or rust color still around, but they'll be gone soon enough...I sure did enjoy the show while it lasted though!  I had to create a couple more cards to extend fall just a little longer...and because I had a lot of left over leaves I needed to use!


So the top card shows a little Gold Shimmer Color Splash, but the bottom shows a ton.  It's just the way the light is hitting it because it's not as shiny as what you see below!


I added Gold and Bronze Silks to each of my cards too.  I had just bought them and couldn't resist trying them out!


This is the second card I made...


I like the layout of my first card better, but I think I like the colors on this card more. 


I definitely didn't use as much of the silks on this card.  I was new at using them on the first card, so I wasn't quite as heavy-handed on the second card. lol  I do have a few pictures from an earlier post HERE that show how I created the leaves if you're interested in checking it out.  I just made these colors a little darker and more intense than on the cards in that post.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card


Stamp Sets:
Autumn Days BUNDLE p. 70 (BD-0054) $30.50
(sentiment is printed) 

Card Stock:
Buttercream p. 288 (CS-0006) $6.95 

Ink Pads:
Pumpkin Bread p. 289 (IP-0057) $7.95

Supplies:
Rich Sorbet, Party Pop & Mother Nature Pan Pastels p. 280 $49.95 each
Gold Silk p. 291 (IP-0096) $4.95
Bronze Silk p. 291 (IP-0091) $4.95


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...