Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Stampin' Up! ~ Gift of Love

I did it again...I made my card for Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday's challenge early (weeks early, believe it or not!), but didn't post it!  Today's card is pretty simple since the optional theme is blue and white...and I actually played along with the theme this time. lol  


This card was really simple to make.  I cut the card stock to the size I needed, stamped the images, did a little sponging on the edges of the white card stock and did a little dry embossing on the card base and blue background piece, attached the pieces together and I was done!





Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your demonstrator! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on any of the products that I've listed at the bottom of my blog or click on the "Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. Any of them will take you directly to my website! If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me!

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...