Tuesday, December 1, 2015

2016 Calendar/ Keepsake Book Gift Set!

Today I'm posting something a little different than the norm.  I was asked to be a guest designer for Craft Project Central for December and I said, "Yes!".  That means throughout the month of December I'll be posting a lot of creative projects!  Did I make them all?  No way!  I'm not that talented! lol  However the team at Craft Project Central did and I will be posting each of their projects as well as mine throughout the month.  My project will be featured mid-month so you'll have to make sure you come back for that. :)  I'm also allowed to give away one FREE monthly subscription for the month of December.  You will get 10 tutorials for free!  What you will need to do is leave a comment on Craft Project Central when I post my tutorial.  I'd love to have you comment on my blog too, but to get a chance for the free 10 tutorials you'll need to comment on CPC once my project goes live.  Easy enough right?!




Are you looking for a thoughtful gift for a special person this Christmas or for an upcoming birthday? This 2016 Calendar/ Keepsake Book Gift Set is a wonderful choice! This calendar will not only look beautiful sitting on a desk or counter, but it will also turn into a keepsake book at the end of the year. There is space to write down goals for the New Year, record special memories and each month has a place for a treasured photo. The calendar and custom pen fit nicely inside the gorgeous gift box that doubles as storage when the year is done. And don’t forget to add the matching card! This lovely card is the perfect way to let your recipient know that you are thinking of them.

This wonderful Book Gift Set was created by Julie Warnick and you can find the tutorial for it at Craft Project Central.


**************************************************


I would love to be your demonstrator! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on any of the products that I've listed at the bottom of my blog or click on the "Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. Any of them will take you directly to my website! If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being a guest designer. That is super cool. Way to go ☺!!☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, PJ! It was a lot of work, but I love how my project turned out. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...