Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Vintage Leaves Birthday

I totally forgot to schedule my post for today so it's a little later than I planned!  I'm sure that's never happened to anyone else right? lol  Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday and once again they have a great sketch for us to work with.  Since I had a new set and had some fall colors on my mind I decided to make a couple of the shapes into leaves and turn my card into more of a masculine card. 



Make sure you head over to Try Stampin' HERE to check out the other great cards using this sketch and play along if you get the chance.  We'd love to see what each of you create. :)


To color my leaves first stamped each of the leaves, cut them out with framelits, then started sponging them with different colors.  Then I spritzed them with rubbing alcohol and crumpled them up.  I use alcohol because it dries a LOT faster than water.  I unfolded them, straightened them out a bit and there you have it...a couple of fall leaves. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your demonstrator! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on any of the products that I've listed at the bottom of my blog or click on the "Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. Any of them will take you directly to my website! If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me!

Supplies used on this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...