Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Wilderness Awaits - Red Fox

I have a masculine card for you today using another stamp from the Stampin' Up! set The Wilderness Awaits.  I made this card for my hubby's birthday this time.  First my daughter's birthday, now my husband's. :)  I really like the fox, but didn't want to just plop him on the card so I had to create the woods and mountains around and behind him. :)


I'm not so sure about the fact that he's so big in the pic, but I'm just imagining him sitting on another mountain top with the view behind him.  I have to admit I almost forgot to make my hubby a card so I had to whip this one together pretty quickly and didn't have time to play around with the scenery at all.  Sorry, Dear! 


First I stamped the fox and added more grass from other various stamps I had. Then I added in the tress.  After that I tore a piece of scrap paper and sponged the shape of the mountains in (all of this done with StazOn Black).  After that I grabbed my ink pads and aqua painter and filled everything in.  I painted the sky last and masked the moon, but I don't remember the size since I have a bunch of different sized circles cut out already to grab for cards like this.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your demonstrator! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on any of the products that I've listed at the bottom of my blog or click on the "Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. Any of them will take you directly to my website! If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me!

Supplies used on this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Very nice work. I love your cards...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stamps4fun! I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and let me know. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...