Thursday, June 11, 2015

Holiday Home Happiness

I've been enjoying some warm weather here in Michigan...finally!  So what am I doing making Christmas cards?  Making them for 'Tis the Season's Christmas card challenge blog of course.  This week we have a fun inspiration challenge for you.  I looked at the sketch waaaay back in April and knew what I was going to do.  Then I started working on it and have to admit I did not think it was going to turn out at all.  I started with the red sleigh, brown reindeer and green trees since I embossed them.  I took one look and thought, "That is U G L Y!". lol  Glad I stuck it out because I had fun making this card and seeing it develop into something even better than I imagined it would! :)


This is the inspiration challenge.  Make sure you head over to 'Tis the Season HERE to check out the rest of the design team's cards because they are so fun!  What will this picture inspire you to make?  We'd love to see it and have you play along!


I had to stick this picture in because it shows a bit of the shimmer I spritzed onto the card after my sponging was done. :)



I hope you had as much fun looking at this card as I did creating it...just a lot less time on your part! lol



Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your demonstrator! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on any of the products that I've listed at the bottom of my blog or click on the "Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. Any of them will take you directly to my website! If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me!

Supplies used on this card:

Sticky Notes
Holiday Home Stamp Set (retired)
Stampin' Write Markers used since I can only list the color groups:
Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake,
Soft Suede, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy & Pacific Point


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



2 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! You created a terrific Christmas scene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Margaret! I had a lot of fun with this one! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...