Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Wisteria Wonder Wild Flower

Just a quick post for you today because I'm running a bit behind!  Today's card is inspired by this week's sketch challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  I was just thinking to myself last week that it had been a while since I made a 3-D flower and this sketch was just the excuse to do it since it asks us to make a handmade flower...sure, why not! :)


Make sure you head over to Try Stampin' on Tuesday HERE since there is a group of beautiful  and fun cards for you to check out.  We'd love to have you play along too. :)



Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your demonstrator! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on any of the boxes above. It will take you directly to my website! If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" right at the top of my blog under the header. If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...