Monday, April 6, 2015

Moon Lake Watercolor

Before you pass this post by be sure to open it up and look at the cards I created. :)  But for now I want to say, yes, it's time again for Free Shipping from Stampin' Up!  I do love free shipping!  Especially since I remembered a set I wanted to get, but keep forgetting to order it...err!  Now I don't have to worry about the shipping cost. :)  Click HERE to place an order with me to get free shipping. :)  All you have to do is hit shop in the top right corner to get started.  Now keep on reading to check out what I've created for you today...



I have a couple of similar masculine cards that my brother requested.  I work in the office for him at his body shop...that is collision repair, frame repair, painting and restoration projects.  He asked me if I would make a couple of cards to send as thank yous to a couple of his customers.  Me make cards?  Of course! lol  I don't have any car stamps that fit the bill, but I figured a good masculine card would do so I picked a stamp from Moon Lake, stamped it on watercolor paper with StazOn Black and water colored it in.  Both similar and yet a little different.  Now to just enjoy the rest of the pictures...



As you can see the sky and lake are a little darker on the top card than the bottom.  I like the sky better in the top one, but the water better on the bottom one.  Am I picky or what? lol




Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your demonstrator! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on any of the boxes above. It will take you directly to my website! If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" right at the top of my blog under the header. If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me!

Supplies used on these cards:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



2 comments:

  1. Sara, the watercoloring in these is just beautiful! The water really looks like it's pooling and lapping next to the boat at the shore. SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Naomi! I loved "painting" these cards. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...