Saturday, February 14, 2015

Changes?! Who Likes Changes?!?!



If you've popped onto my blog and think you're at the wrong place don't leave! lol  I've been making a few changes and updating my blog's look.  I haven't touched it since November of 2010 when I created it so I thought it was time to change things up a bit.  I'm sure I'll find something I don't like and try to tweak it here and there, but for the most part I'm happy with it.  I used a new set from the Occasions Catalog to create my header.  It's called Painted Petals and I downloaded the digital version of it onto MDS (My Digital Studio) and played around with it until I came up with something I liked.  I hope you like the updated look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...