Tuesday, January 20, 2015

World of Dreams ~ Thinking of You

Wow, what a sketch we have for you over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  I wasn't sure what to do at first, but I obviously had browns on my mind. lol  As you can see I decided to stamp the same image three times getting darker as it moved along.  I thought it was the perfect thinking of you card.


Make sure you check out the other fabulous cards using this sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday HERE and to play along if you get a chance.  We'd love to see what you create!




Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Supplies used on this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...