Sunday, November 16, 2014

Open House Make & Take -1

Today I'd like to show you my first make and take that I had at my open house last week.  Since I did the diamond dust technique previously on a Friday Mashup challenge I decided I wanted to do it with the cardinal stamp Beauty of the Season from the Holiday catalog.  I definitely think this was the ladies' favorite!


This pic doesn't look too bad, but seeing the diamond dust technique in person is SO much better!  I stamped it with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and colored the cardinal in with Cherry Cobbler and Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities. I also used the Stampin' Write Basic Black for the branches and on the bird, plus Basic Gray for his legs.  I didn't have enough candy dots for everyone coming and didn't feel like making my own, so I used the cupcake punch to punch out three circles. 

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Supplies used to make this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...