Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Thank You with An Open Heart

Today I have a pretty thank you card to show you.  This card is inspired by this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge #27.  I've had this set for a month and finally had a chance to ink it up a bit because I went away for the weekend to see a bit of fall colors (and that's all it was...a bit!).  I also brought a bunch of my stamping supplies too. :)  Yup, I get to see the fall colors and stamp all weekend.


Because there was a turkey on the sketch I thought I'd stick with the bird theme.  I stamped the branches and bird with black Memento ink, then colors them in with Blendabilities.  


Make sure you stop by Try Stampin' on Tuesday HERE to see the other fun cards using this sketch and play along too!  We'd love to see what you create. :)




Here are a few pics I was able to get this past weekend.  The first picture is one I take every year because of the location.  I have no idea where the rest are taken.  We just drove around until I found some color that I liked and took a few pics. :)







Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Supplies used on this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...