Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Sweet Stippled Blossoms

Today there's another fun sketch over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and this is my take on it.  Even though fall is already on it's way I still wanted to use flowers.  I just have them a little darker and used three of the new In Colors for this card since they're great fall colors!  Try Stampin' on Tuesday has also started up themes again,...Back to School, but I didn't go with it this time.  Since all my kiddos are out of school (well other than college) I decided to skip that part, plus I just don't know what to do for a school theme! lol


Make sure you stop by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's blog HERE to see all the other great cards and to play along with us too.  We'd love to see what you create using this sketch. 


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Supplies used for this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...