Thursday, September 25, 2014

Endless Christmas Wishes

I have a fun group of cards to show you today!  I made these for 'Tis the Season's color challenge #26.  I used the colors Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive.  You'll see the colors listed in the challenge as Red, Craft and Olive


Head on over to 'Tis the Season HERE to check out all the other cute Christmas cards using these colors, and make sure you play along too if you get a chance.  Christmas will be here before you know it, and you don't want to spend too much time trying to get cards done at the last minute (like I used to do!).


I also used a sketch challenge for this cute design.  Another Red Hot Stamper creates sketches for us to play along with (Thanks, Rachel!).  Unfortunately I don't get the chance to play along much, but really wanted to this time.  You can check out the sketches HERE and see the sketch for this card below...



Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...