Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Kinda Eclectic Thinking of You

Here's another card for you for this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge.  Not sure what I think of this card, but it will have to do.  It is a lot prettier in person since it has one of my favorite things on it...shimmer. :)  I just couldn't get it to show no matter how many pics I took.  Anyway I've been wanting to use the new set Kinda Eclectic from Stampin' Up! and finally had my chance. 


I did skip one of the strips on like on the sketch, but it was SO much easier to divide my piece of card stock into just four pieces.  Yup, guess I was just being lazy...and running out of time!
Make sure you check out what the design team made HERE and if you get a chance play along too. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Supplies used on this card:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...