Saturday, May 31, 2014

Happy Father's Day or Birthday :)

I have a quick post for you today.  I made this birthday card for my father-in-law's birthday last week and thought it would make a good Father's Day card too, so I whipped up another one (but I'm not giving it to him for Father's Day too! lol).  This is such a quick and simple card to make using a little old and a little new. :)




Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  World Map, Dictionary, 
Express Yourself & Traveler
Card Stock:  Soft Suede & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Soft Suede & Crumb Cake
Sponges

1 comment:

  1. This is such an awesome design for guys! I did the same thing earlier this year! I almost forgot I had the Father's Day cards finished... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...