Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Stippled Blossoms Birthday Wishes

Today I have a card for you using this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge. This was a great sketch to work with, and I actually had a few ideas in my head.  I used this color combo though since I haven't done any cards with it in a while.  Head on over to Try Stampin' on Tuesday's blog HERE to check out what the other designers have made using this sketch.  Oh, I almost forgot to add what the twist is for the week...use a photo.  I decided to "frame" a flower for my photo.  Hope you like it and are inspired to join us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday



Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Stippled Blossoms, Simply Sketched & Dictionary
Card Stock:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Soft Suede & Crumb Cake
Framelits:  Squares Collection
Ribbon:  1/2" Seam Binding in Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...