Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pool Party Watercolor

Today's card is the card I made for the Red Hots' card swap that we had at this month's meeting.  Fourteen of us swapped with each other using sets from either the sale-a-bration catalog or the Occasions catalog...and there were a lot of great cards from each of the ladies!  I'll have to take some pics and show them to you some time. :)  For now I'll show you what I swapped with the ladies and it's also going to be one of this month's stamp a stack cards.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp  Sets:  Happy Watercolor & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Pool Party and Naturals White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pool Party & Pear Pizzazz
Ink Refills:  Pool Party & Pear Pizzazz
Embossing Folder:  Stripes
Framelits:  Windows Collection & Ovals Collection
Punches:  1" Square & Modern Label
Ribbon:  1/2" Seam Binding in Pool Party
Jewels:  Basic Pears
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer
Aqua Painter & Sponges

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the frames and the beautiful soft flowers! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...