Thursday, March 13, 2014

Christmas Blessings

Well, the snow has finally starting melting here in Michigan and what am I posting?  A card with snow! lol  It's time for another Christmas card for this week's 'Tis the Season challenge blog, so I have a good excuse.  I've made a few different cards using this same concept...pine trees in the snow with the sun or moon behind them.  I don't think I'll ever get tired of it though.  Today's card's colors gave me another excuse to create lovely scene. :)  Stop by 'Tis the Season HERE to see what the other designers have created and play along to get a head start on your Christmas cards for 2014...it will be here before you know it!






Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Evergreen & More Merry Messages
Card Stock:  Real Red, Garden Green & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Garden Green & Soft Sky
Embossing Folder:  Petals-a-plenty
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer
Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...