Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lovely You

It's Tuesday so that means it's time for another sketch challenge from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  This week's twist is to use hearts and/or flowers.  I went with flowers since I've been wanting to use the set You're Lovely from the Sale-a-bration catalog and haven't had a chance until now. 



I have a  few more pics for you to look at since I actually had more than one of them turn out.  lol  I would have just used one of the pics below, but they didn't show the smooch spritz like the top pic, so I had to use that one.  I seem to have a hard time getting the shimmer to show in my pics lately.  Don't forget to check out what the other designers made at Try Stampin' on Tuesday HERE.









Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  You're Lovely & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Pink Pirouette ink refill & Blender Pen
StazOn:  Black
Framelits:  Deco Labels
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...