Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Thinking of You

Wow, I had a hard time coming up with a card for this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge.  It really shouldn't be that hard, but between my new job, trying to prep for my stamp a stacks and keep up with all my sketch challenges I feel like I'm striking out!  Simple...I need to think clean and simple!  Not that this is bad, just not what I was thinking it was going to be.  I do love the colors together though. :)  


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Happy Watercolor & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Calypso Coral & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Calypso Coral
Stampin' Write Markers:  Calypso Coral & Basic Black
StazOn:  Black
Embossing Folder:  Fancy Fan
Punches:  Modern Label & Word Window
Smooch Spritz: Vanilla Shimmer




1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...