Monday, January 27, 2014

Love Banner

Today's card is brought to you by the Dynamic Duos color challenge.  I need a Valentine's card for this month's stamp a stack and liked the thought of using black and pink for the card.  I skipped the option of umbrellas for this sketch since it didn't go with my theme and I don't have one!  Of course I had to use a few new goodies from Sale-a-bration which starts soon!




Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Banner Blast & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Melon Mambo & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Melon Mambo; StazOn:  Black
Embossing Folder:  Decorative Dots
Punches:  Full Heart, Small Heart,
 Heart to Heart (retired) & Banner









2 comments:

  1. Your "love" banner is so sweet, and I like those tumbling hearts, too. The challenge colours made a great Valentine's card! Thanks for linking up with the Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the prettiest banners!!! A very sweet card! Thanks for joining the DD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...