Sunday, December 8, 2013

Festive Snow Day

Another quick post for today.  I need five winter cards for my three December stamp a stacks this week, so I looked through a few sketch challenges and used Freshly Made Sketches 115 to come up with this card.  I don't usually make my cards so simple, but I really like how this one turned out.  I need to do some clean and simple cards more often!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Snow Day, Festive Flurry & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, 
Real Red, Basic Black & Tangerine Tango
Framelits:  Festive Flurry
Smooch Sprtiz:  Vanilla Shimmer



2 comments:

  1. I love the Frosty card!! Simple is usually a good idea for Stamp a Stacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun snowman card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...