Friday, December 13, 2013

Bird on the Moon

Today's card is another stamp a stack card.  It was a little harder than the other cards, but the ladies that made it seemed to really like it.  I have to admit it was my favorite. :)  And, of course, it uses one of my favorite techniques...sponging!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Set:  Inspired by Nature (retired)
Card Stock:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Marina Mist, Pacific Point & Night of Navy
StazOn:  Black
Framelits:  Circles Collection
Punch:  Bird
Sponges

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! The bird perched on the grass and framed by the moon is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...