Monday, November 18, 2013

Autumn Accents Thinking of You

Another quick post for today of one of my November stamp a stack cards.  A quick and simple card using the Bigz Die Autumn Accents.  After the leaves were cut out I quickly ran them through a few different embossing folders, then did a bit of sponging on each of the leaves.   


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Set:  Sassy Salutations
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler,
Always Artichoke, Crushed Curry & Pumpkin Pie
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Cherry Cobbler,
Always Artichoke, Crushed Curry & Pumpkin Pie
Embossing Folders:  Woodgrain, Stripes,
Houndstooth & Argyle
Bigz Die:  Autumn Accents
Linen Thread:  Natural
Sponges

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous!! I love the different textures on the leaves and the design is great! Gonna have to pin this one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...