Monday, September 16, 2013

Walk in the Wild Birthday

Today's card is one of my masculine cards for this month's stamp a stack.  I used The Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge to help me out with the sketch.  Seems like I need all the help I can get lately! 




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Walk in the Wild, Lovely as a Tree 
& Wetlands
Card Stock:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Chocolate Chip & Crumb Cake
Embossing Folder:  Woodgrain
Punches:  1 3/8" Circle, 3/4" Circle & 1/2" Circle
Framelits:  Ovals Collection
Sponges





 

1 comment:

  1. Love your neutrals here Sara. Makes for a fantastic male card. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew challenge this week. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...