Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fabulous Florets Birthday

Welcome to Sunday and another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge.  I've been saying that, or at least something like that for the past two years on my blog every Sunday.  Unfortunately it is going to be my last time saying it.  It has been decided that we are going to stop our weekly Red Hot Stampers sketch challenge blog.  However I do have one last card to show you.  Don't forget to check out what my fellow Red Hot Stampers have made HERE one last time too. :)





Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Fabulous Florets & Express Yourself
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Real Red, Tangrine Tango & Pistachio Pudding
Versa Mark
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  White
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer




1 comment:

  1. I love the CAS design and your gorgeous flowers! So sad to hear that your Sunday fun is coming to an end...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...