Sunday, September 22, 2013

Birthday Poppies

It's Sunday so that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers sketch challenge card!  I must say I feel carded out lately and went with something pretty simple.  I used the aqua painter brush and colored in my flowers.  That was the only part that took a little bit of time.  Don't forget to check out what the other Red Hot Stampers made using this same sketch.  Check them out HERE. :)




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Express Yourself
Card Stock:  Blushing Bride & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral & Pear Pizzazz
Embossing Folder:  Flower Garden
Framelits:  Ovals Collection
Candy Dots:  Subtles
Aqua Pens
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer


1 comment:

  1. I love the soft and subtle effect on the flowers! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...