Monday, August 5, 2013

RHSSC - Postage Due

Since I had two ideas going through my head when I did the Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge, and because it's our 100th challenge I thought I'd post a second card.  It didn't turn out exactly like I had imagined, but what card ever does?! lol  Remember we are giving away blog candy for our 100th challenge, so make sure you head over to the Red Hot Stampers HERE to see what it's all about. :)




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Postage Due &  Dictionary
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White
StazOn:  Black
Punches:  1" Square & 1 1/4" Square (retired)
Framelits:  Squares Collection (smallest one)
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer

1 comment:

  1. I love how you cut the image on this! Another fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...