Saturday, July 20, 2013

Whoo is getting married?!

Well, today's card is definitely not my norm, but I needed to whip up something for my daughter's friend who is getting married today...and I can't even be there!  And since she loves owls I had to make them on her card. :)  I wish them many years of happiness together.!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Card Stock:  Basic Black, Smoky Slate & Whisper White
Embossing Folder:  Fancy Fan
Framelits:  Ovals Collection
Punch:  Owl Builder
Jewels:  Basic Pearls



1 comment:

  1. Your owls are so sweet! Wonderful card and sounds like it is perfect for your daughter's friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...