Thursday, July 4, 2013

Celebrate Today!

Happy 4th of July!  And Happy Birthday to a stamping friend of mine whose b-day happens to be today.  She makes hundreds of cards for others, so I think she deserves one on her special day too.  I wonder if one of these years I should make her a normal every day card instead of one that's red, white and blue?  We'll see next year, but for this year I used the Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge #49 HERE to help come up with her card.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Perfectly Penned
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Cherry Cobbler & Night of Navy
Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots
Framelits:  Window Frames
Punch: 1 1/4" Scallop
Sponges


2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! LOVE those flowers and the way you used the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very patriotic, I can tell you are from the US without even viewing your location. I am actually in Australia (the odd one out on the D/Team) Love your card for this weeks challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew! Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...