Sunday, June 9, 2013

RHSSC - Happy Father's Day

It's time for another Red Hot Stampers' sketch card.  Not only do we need to do the sketch this week, but we had an extra challenge to make it a Father's Day card.  I started looking through my sets and realized I don't have very many masculine sets that aren't retired!  So once again I used my trusty The Open Sea set.  Don't forget to check out what the other Red Hot Stampers made over HERE.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  The Open Sea & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Midnight Muse & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Midnight Muse
Embossing Folder:  Stripes
Punches:  Modern Label, Word Window,
1 3/8" Circle & 2 1/2" Circle
Sponges


1 comment:

  1. Another fabulous guy card! I love how you balanced the three circles with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...