Wednesday, June 12, 2013

RHSSC - Bitty Butterfly Birthday

I must say I really like the new In Colors! :)  I was planning on using them for this week's Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge card, but then we had a little bit added on to the challenge toward the end of the week...we needed to make our cards into a Father's Day card too.  Well, today's card is the idea I had going in my head (I even the the set, punches and colors sitting out early in the week!).  I really didn't think butterflies were a very wise choice for a Father's day card, so I made this card for my friend's birthday instead. :)




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Papillon Potpourri & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, 
Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana & Strawberry Slush
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, 
Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana & Strawberry Slush
Embossing Folder:  Honeycomb
Punches:  Modern Label, Word Window,
3/4" Circle & Bitty Butterfly
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist (retired)


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! I'm with you on the colors! I think they are my favorite in colors so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...