Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lovely as a Tree Birthday

Last week was my brother-in-law's birthday so I made him a card using a simple sponging technique and Lovely as a Tree.  I would have made him a card with horses, but I don't have any horse stamps!  What is up with that!?  Stampin' Up! even has one too...hmm. lol



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Lovely as a Tree & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Soft Suede & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Soft Suede, Garden Green, 
Blushing Bride & So Saffron
Punch:  1 1/4" Circle
Sponges

1 comment:

  1. You could always tell him the horse ran off behind the trees! ;)

    Wonderful card and your sponging is fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...