Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!

It's Sunday so that means it's time to post another Red Hot Stampers' sketch card.  Since it's my hubby's birthday today I thought I'd use this week's sketch challenge to make his card.  It went together pretty quickly too.  Well, except cutting out the anchor, but that wasn't too bad. :)  Don't forget to check out what the other Red Hot Stampers made this week HERE.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  The Open Sea & Perfectly Penned
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Island Indigo & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pool Party & Island Indigo
Punch:  1 1/4" Circle
Sponges

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday to your hubby and I am sure he loved this fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...