Friday, June 21, 2013

Cherry Cobbler Floral Fusion

Today's card is one of my June stamp a stack cards.  Believe it or not I just recently bought the Floral Fusion sizzlet die and couldn't wait to use it.  I was thinking of using it with the Lattice Bigz Die at first until I remembered I had a new embossing folder to use...the Modern Mosaic folder.  I figured that would work well as a lattice background. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Cherry Cobbler
Embossing Folder:  Modern Mosaic
Sizzlet Dies:  Floral Fusion & Little Leaves
Jewels:  Basic Rhinestones
Sponges


2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so elegant and the cherry cobbler looks stunning with the white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this card. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...