Sunday, May 5, 2013

RHSSC - Mother's Day Card

It's Sunday and time for another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge card.   We had an additional challenge to also make it a Mother's Day Card.  Well, that was easy enough to do. :)  It might not look like I followed the sketch because it is a little hard to see in the picture  but I did. :)  I scored lines on my card instead of using ribbon or additional paper.  I didn't want to block the doily stamp. :)  I'm also entering it into the Paper Players theme challenge since it's Mother's Day.  Don't forget to check out what the other Red Hot Stampers made this week with the same sketch.  Check them out here.



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Hello Doily & Serene Silhouettes
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  More Mustard & Calypso Coral
Stampin' Write Markers:  Raspberry Ripple, Calypso Coral & Always Artichoke
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Sponges
Simply Scored Scoring Tool

5 comments:

  1. Love the colours you have used Sara. Never tried these together. They look brilliant. Love the champagne mist too. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Sara! I love the colors and the scoring. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Sara! WHat a unique way to use the doily. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara, this is beautiful! I love the scoring and the shimmery detail. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, love the colors on this one! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...