Sunday, May 12, 2013

RHSSC - Delightful Daisies

Welcome to another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge.  Yes, I used a retired Bigz die to make my flower.  That's because we had my daughter's open house yesterday and had Gerbera Daisies that were white and blue on all the tables.  They were just beautiful and I felt like making flowers similar to them. :)  I also made doubles today since it's Mother's Day.  I always end up making my mom and mother-in-law the same card, just change the colors.  I have no idea why I do that.  I guess because once I come up with an idea that I like I figure why not make two of it. :)  Don't forget to check out other cards using this same sketch HERE at the Red Hot Stampers blog.







Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  ?? Retired Sentiments Set
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads  Pool Party & Wisteria Wonder
Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots
Bigz Die:  Daisy #2 (retired)
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Sponges

1 comment:

  1. I like how you turned the sketch and your daisies are so pretty! I still use a lot of retired things in my crafting! Seems a little silly to let them go if I like them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...