Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pretty in Pink Mixed Bunch

This is a card that's a bit different than what I normally do, but I really like it. :)  It's one of my quick and simple May stamp a stack cards.  I must admit this is probably the retiring color that I'm going to miss the most. :'(


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Mixed Bunch & Blooming with Kindness
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pretty in Pink
Embossing Folder:  Stripes
Punches:  3/4" Circle & Blossom
Ribbon:  5/8" Organza in Whisper White

1 comment:

  1. Pretty in Pink is right! Beautiful card, and I agree, I will miss this one a lot too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...