Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Open House Thank Yous

Although I haven't posted much on my blog lately I've been keeping busy.  I had my daughter's open house to plan and get ready for last week.  Now that it's over and done with (yeah!) I had to make the thank yous for it.  Since her colors were blue and white I made the cards those colors to stick with the theme.  I was sick of working on the cards so I grabbed the stack I had done and quickly took a couple of pics. 




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Hello Doily, Perfectly Penned & Everything Eleanor
Card Stock:  Pool Party & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Pool Party
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I feel like I use this word every time I visit you! Ha! But seriously, this is so elegant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...